(it is obligatory to get acquainted with the Information Clause)
Pursuant to Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) as well as the Act of 10 May 2018 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws of 2019 item 1781, as amended), the university informs that:
1. The controller of your personal data is West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin (WPUT) with its registered office at al. Piastów 17, 70-310 Szczecin.
2. The personal data controller appointed a person supervising proper processing of personal data, who may be contacted at: IOD.firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of documenting your course of study, including the issue of documents and performance of the university's obligations under the law, i.e. the Act on Higher Education and Science Law ( consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2022, item 574, as amended) as well as the executory orders to the act. The data will also be used for statutory, archiving and statistical purposes.
4. The legal basis for processing of your personal data is Art. 6(1)(c), (d) and (e) of GDPR read in connection with the provisions of the Act on Higher Education and Science Law (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2022, item 574, as amended) as well as the executory orders to the act.
5. The recipient of your personal data shall be West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin, including the persons employed and authorised by the data controller to process the data as a part of their duties.
6. Your data shall not be made available to any external entities except in cases where such provision of data is required by the applicable law and the cases of making the data available to entities maintaining the IT infrastructure and providing technical support services for the University.XP system.
7. Your data shall be stored for the period necessary for the purposes specified under point 3.
8. You have the right to access your data content as well as, subject to the provisions of law, the right to correct and delete the data, restrict data processing, the right to data portability, the right to file an objection as well as withdraw your consent at any time.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of Data Protection Authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data by the University violates the regulations on the protection of such data.
10. Your personal data shall not be processed automatically or profiled.