Ultimately, the solution is to become the only stable method of access to the WPUT network. Aruba VIA VPN client supports most of the currently available operating systems. The configuration requires only the server name, WPUT UCN login and password.
The instruction for using the new VPN mechanism is available below.
- Downloading of Aruba VPN client:
- Start the installer and follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
- At the first start up, provide the following:
- Server: vpn3.zut.edu.pl
- Login: (wput ucn login)
- Password: (wput ucn password)
- The connection configuration file will be downloaded.
- Press the round button "Click to connect".
- The VPN connection should be established.
- To disconnect, press the button "Click to disconnect".
The application is minimized to the taskbar (on the right side of the clock).
If you try to connect again, you should not be asked to enter your login and password.