The data controller is the West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin with its registered office at al. Piastów 17, 70-310 Szczecin. The data controller has appointed a person to supervise the correctness of personal data processing.
DATA PROTECTION INSPECTOR
Contact data of the WPUT Data Protection Inspector – Artur Kurek, M.A.
West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin
Data Protection Inspector
al. Piastów 17,
In order to obtain detailed information on the processing of personal data at the West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin, please contact the designated Data Protection Inspector.
The rights of data subjects.
Pursuant to GDPR, you have the following rights:
- the right to access and receive a copy of your data;
- the right to rectify (correct) your data;
- the right to delete personal data when the processing of the data is not carried out for the purpose of fulfilling an obligation arising from a legal provision or as exercising of public authority;
- the right to restrict data processing;
- the right to object to data processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the President of PDPO (to the address: Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00 - 193 Warszawa).
Information about some user behaviour is logged into the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the service and to ensure that the hosting services provided are as efficient as possible.
The resources viewed are identified by their URLs. In addition, they following may be recorded:
- time of the enquiry,
- time of the answer,
- client station name - identification through the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of HTTP transactions,
- the URL of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) - in the case where the Service was accessed via a link,
- information about the user's browser.
Statistics data that can be collected and may include personal data:
- user's IP
- user's ID
- request date and time
- title of the website viewed
- URL of the website viewed
- URL of the previously viewed website
- resolution used to download the website
- user's local time
- "clicked" and downloaded files
- links to external domains that were "clicked"
- time of generating the page downloaded by the user
- user's location : country, region, city, approximate longitude and latitude (geolocation)
- basic language of the browser used to display the website
- "User Agent" of the browser used
- browser data
- operating system
- device used to browse the website (desktop computer, tablet, laptop, tv, console, etc.)
- random, unique user's ID number
- time of the first visit
- time of the previous visit
- number of user's visits
- "Custom dimensions" - non-standard data assigned to a person or action - e.g. websites, events - to visualize reports (how many visits, conversions, pages viewed, etc. were there for each "Custom dimension”)
- "Campaign" - measuring the effectiveness of campaigns attracting users to the website - visits, website displays
- "Site search" - information on how users use the internal search engine of the website
- "Goals" - strategy and priorities - e.g. data on downloaded materials, people who contacted, displayed e.g. a film, etc.
- "Events" - behaviour generated by the user of the website towards its content, e.g., clicking on menus, widgets, flash elements, behaviour towards games, media, AJAX
- "Ecommerce" - tracking data, products, orders, etc. on the website
- Viewing and clicking the content - of any service website or application
- Website activities such as: clicks, mouse movements, scrolling, resizing the window, website changes and form interactions, recording user sessions
- interactions with forms – reports, widgets
- tracking behaviour towards video and audio content