The Organizing Committee approved the conduct of the following scientific conferences in 2022:
- Agriculture and Food, 10th International Conference, 16-19 August;
- Ecology and Safety, 31st International Conference, 16-19 August;
- Materials, Methods and Technologies, 24th International Conference, 19-22 August;
- Economy and Business, 21st International Conference, 22-25 August;
- Education, Research and Development, 13th International Conference, 25-28 August;
- Language, Individual, and Society, 16th International Conference, 25-28 August
With COVID-19, many scientists may encounter travel difficulties. Therefore, the Organizing Committee allow participants to change the type of presentation (oral, poster, or online) up to 30 days before the conference's actual date.
Online participants can present oral presentations and posters; they will receive all printed materials (program, certificate, etc.) from the event and publish their papers. There is no limit to the number of changes allowed in the presentation type.